Huntsville Wildlife Removal, Grant Wildlife Removal, Boaz Wildlife Removal, Guntersville Wildlife Removal, Decatur Wildlife Removal, Madison Wildlife Removal, Alabama and Tennessee Wildlife Removal and Attic Cleaning
RATS & MICE
MICE & RATS
Licensed & Insured for Wildlife Removal
Rabies is a severe viral infection impacting the central nervous system, which is typically fatal once contracted. The virus is found in the saliva of infected animals and can be transmitted through bites, scratches, or contact with the saliva on a mucous membrane.
Our domestic pets act as a shield between humans and wild animals, highlighting the importance and legal requirement of annual rabies vaccinations for cats and dogs aged over three months.
Any animal displaying abnormal or unusual behavior should be approached with caution. This includes:
- Nocturnal animals active during the day
- Wild animals showing no fear of humans
- Uncharacteristic behavior from wild or domestic animals
Animals that are highly susceptible to rabies include raccoons, bats, foxes, coyotes, and skunks.
If you come into contact with an animal suspected of being rabid, you should:
- Thoroughly clean the affected area with soap and running water
- Contact us to safely and quickly remove the animal
- Seek immediate medical attention.
MORE INFO: AlabamaPublicHealth.gov
CATEGORY: Wild Life Removal
DATE: Oct 2, 2022
Average Monthly Hits